6.29.2005

A Black night of televison

Its been a lot of fun learning about blogging, and setting up my own blog. The experience has been a lot easier than I had expected. Therefore, I will be doing much more typing, writing, blogging.

I avoided the "president's" pep rally, and watched part of the B.E.T "music awards". I don't know which programming was worse? That's why I avoid television altogether, its bankrupt. Stevie Wonder performed a song I never heard before, talking about "Shame, on us , shame on you , shame, so what the funk/fuck?", something to that effect. I don't know if his song was a political statement, or if it was in reference to the group before which he performed? In either case, it was very appropriate, and a very nice song. So, tuning in to the "awards" was not a total waste of time.

GO STEVIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment