9.07.2005

Here's How You Can Make an Immediate Difference in Louisiana ...a message from Michael Moore

Welcome to MichaelMoore.com!: "Cindy Sheehan, the brave woman who dared to challenge Mr. Bush at his summer home, has now sent her Camp Casey from in front of Bush's ranch to the outskirts of New Orleans. The Veterans for Peace have taken all the equipment and staff of volunteers and set up camp in Covington, Louisiana, on the shores of Lake Pontchartrain. They are accepting materials and personally distributing them to those in need and have been going into New Orleans on a daily basis."

1 comment:

  1. Man, I wish you and I could both get to NOLA, Hood! I'd just love to meet you there to help those poor, disenfranchised people! Did you see Mike Moore's latest letter to the "Conservatives"?! It's damn right on and cool! I'm going to try to talk an acquaintance into paying my way and getting us both, and perhaps even his wife and/or daughter, down there! I know you didn't want to go earlier, but have you had a change of heart and any plan to go? Hey, since I'm not on IM too much unless you use MSN and/or AOL IM, email me at: wolflegal@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete